what is fear?| how to overcome with fear?

What is Fear?

Hello everybody, “Praise the Lord” welcome to my blog call  has Lord Message.

Today I will talk about what is fear why we feel fear and how to overcome with fear. before we get started, let's do a small prayer.


oh lord thank you for giving us today's day thank you for everything that you have provided to us thank you for fulfilled our need, Thank you for protecting us thank you for helping us and also have mercy on me thank you lord while you are reading this article will be blessed in their life and also do there Miracle in life Thank you lord In Jesus Name the prayer Lord Amen


“Hallelujah” 


Has I talk to you what do you mean by fear ? As I Go through the topic At the end you will understand the the topic of fear. 


Has I refer Bible in Joshua chapter 1:1 has written that

have not I commanded thee? be strong and of a good courage;be not afraid neither be you was made for the Lord you are God is whithersoever thou goest.  (KJV)


Have you seen in the above paragraph  it says about always be strong and courage don't be afraid of anything because have and you are always been protected  by our lord and also God is forever with you will not let you go so do not feel fear in any moment of time because you have your lord with you and always protect you don't worry about anything  so that Wherever you will go with you every time you should not let the fear goes inside you and make sure you always should pray God it will help you.And also connect it with Lord Jesus Christ too .
As I move further about  fear so


what do mean by fear ?


According to the internet there is a two full form of fear that is 
“Forget everything and run”   OR “Face everything and rise”  It is your choice what do you think but in reality it is not like that you’re thinking and GOD thinking is totally different  So it is not like that you are thinking forget everything and run or face everything and rise it is according to the internet but in the Bible in Isaiah 41:10 
Fear thou not for I am with thee : be not dismayed;  for I am thy God : I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help you yea, I will hold up with the right hand of my righteousness “ (KJV)


While you read the above paragraph the Bible says that the Lord is with you and don't be afraid of as I already mentioned that and you not be weak by your  strength and always make sure You always have enough confidence in fear situation Has got told that he will hold up it is right hand in his righteousness. also don't take tension in your mind you have not to hear anybody anything anywhere in the world accept our God because he is the only creator of the world and  once have fear for God.


As I  move further according to Deuteronomy 31:6 


“Be strong And a good courage fear not nor be  afraid of them for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” (KJV)


Has I talk about The above paragraph explaining that always you have to you have to courage with you And not have to be afraid of anything because you are a child of the lord and god will be with you and protective wherever you go and also remember that you will not fail because “Jehovah God” is with you 
-Amen!!

“Hallelujah” “Hallelujah” 


As I moved further in Zephaniah 3:17 it’s says 
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty;he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.” (kjv)  


As you will read the above verse you get the point what  I’m saying to you that the lord is mighty he is always you , he loves you , God will give joy. Don’t take any kind of tension that mean in you life the mental or emotional stress,strain or pressure  can see in everyday’s life so ignore all this stuff and focus into the Lord, then he will not only give positive thinking mindset, but also gave that what you want. In simply I talk then follow Jesus not the trend. 

how to overcome with fear?

In the book of Matthew 28:20
“Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and,lo,I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. amen.”(KJV)


So while reading the verse you will see that Jesus commanded that teach to others that Jesus has taught us and he will always be with you unto the end of the world so always remember that whatsoever the word of God will never fail that is in the bible. So everything will fail but not the Word of God.


Remember that in this world they are human beings so you don’t have to keep fear from school teacher, your office Boss , or someone else.
You can pray and give them in the hand of the Lord and says help me God lord of lords and almighty Jesus christ gave me deliverance from the fear that I have given me the positive mind set. Because God will not leave you forsake.


 As I see in Hebrews 13:5 
“Let you conversation be without covetousness;and be content with such things as ye have:for he hath said,I will never leave thee,nor forsake thee.”(KJV)


Romans 8:38-39
38“For I am persuaded,that neither death,nor life, nor angels nor life, nor angels, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height,nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God,which is in christ jesus our Lord”
As i already said to you God loves you don’t be afraid of any things or form any one else by the way his angels are with you and the above text the Hebrews and Romans will you read it you will know it what the bible talking about then you will get to know.





 The fear is a type of things which i depend upon you it you want to fear for something you can, but if you want to not to fear anymore and want a peaceful life then forget about fear and feel free and don’t take any type of stress,pain,strain,tension or something else etc.


However From my experience I feel fear about what will gonna tomorrow fear about speaking towards whole class or during the time of presentation or any time of situation i have the fear but after I came to know that Fear is nothing because its depend upon us afterward i forget about fear while i feel of fear and then I read the bible in the topic of fear.And in our church have also gave explanation all about the fear. Then i Realized Then from that day I forget and leave the fear that i have for small to small situation.


Dear friends went you feel fear at that time you can read all the chapter/verse from the bible which I already highlighted for you. If you read you will remember everything and can help you to get rid of from fear and gave a positive mind set.


Thank you for reading my article.


I hope you are like my article.


Share it to you friends and family who ever need this and again thank you so much and until then bye see you in the next one.


God bless you and your family 


“Praise the Lord”

Post a Comment