Moses 10 commandments|ten commandments explained simply


The ten commandments

Moses 10 commandments  explanation


As you refer the bible chapter 20 of Exodus, the God Gave the 10 commandments to the Moses in the stone that has 5 command in one stone plate and another 5 command in second plate And God said that,

Also read :-Jeremiah prophets

Exodus chapter 20 [Good News Bible] 

ten commandments in the bible

10 commandments in bible in english



1. God spoke, and these were his words: 
2“I am the LORD your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you were slaves.
3“Worship no god but me.
4 “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth. 
5 Do not bow down to any idol or worship it, because I am the LORD your God and I tolerate no rivals. I bring punishment on those who hate me and on their descendants down to the third and fourth generation. 
6 But I show my love to thousands of generations of those who love me and obey my laws.
7 “Do not use my name for evil purposes, for I, the LORD your God, will punish anyone who misuses my name.
8 “Observe the Sabbath and keep it holy.
 9 You have six days in which to do your work, 
10 but the seventh day is a day of rest dedicated to me. On that day no one is to work — neither you, your children, your slaves, your animals, nor the foreigners who live in your country.
 11 In six days I, the LORD, made the earth, the sky, the sea, and everything in them, but on the seventh day I rested. That is why I, the LORD, blessed the Sabbath and made it holy.
12 “Respect your father and your mother, so that you may live a long time in the land that I am giving you.
13 “Do not commit murder.
14 “Do not commit adultery.
15 “Do not steal.
16 “Do not accuse anyone falsely.
17 “Do not desire another man's house; do not desire his wife, his slaves, his cattle, his donkeys, or anything else that he owns.”


Also read:-how connect with god

explanation of the ten commandments


Explanations
ten commandments reference




1.     Worship no god but me

God said that don’t worship another god except me.

2.  Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth


God said that don’t make a scripture or any image of anything in earth or heaven however believe god form bottom of your heart.



3. Do not bow down to any idol to worship it, because I am the lord your god and I tolerate no rivals. I bring punishment on those who hate me and, on their descendants, down to the third and fourth generation. But I show my love to thousands of generations of those who love me and obey my laws.


God said that don’t bow your head in the front of any idol or worship it because I’m your lord your god and it should not tolerate rivals however it can give punishment to those who hate god and can down to the third and fourth generation and also god show love for those people who love and follow the laws.


4.   Do not use my name for evil purposes for I the lord your god will punish any one who misuses my name.

God said that don’t use the name of god in wrong or evil purpose however if you use then you will get punishment.


5.  Respect your father and mother so that you may live a long time in the land that I am giving you

God said that always respect your parents so that you may live a longer time in the earth and god will bless you.


6.  Do not commit murder

God said that don’t commit murder because it a sin for bible that god doesn’t like this thing and also crime in every country.

7. Do not commit adultery

God said that don’t commit adultery however it is a sin for both the scenario.

8.  Do no steal

God said that don’t steal the things form others because it is a sin as well as crime for every country

9.  Do not accuse anyone falsely

God said that don’t wear a false witness to anybody in any scenario 

     10.Do not desire another man’s house do not desire his wife his slaves his cattle his donkeys or anything else that he owns

God said that don’t desire or capture any other man house and don’t desire any thing that anything else that he owns.


10 commandments in bible in english


Also read:-Best Life Prophecy


Note – Humble Request if you Find This Information Valuable Then Please
Share. Dear Reader! it takes More than 5 seconds. One small share Helps a lot for ðŸ˜Š
the growth of this Blog & Motivate Me to Write More Useful Information for You. And also praises  to the Lord.

ten commandments explained
Share your opinion in the comments below, won’t you? This way, we at Lord Message, will cook up something even better content  for you  next time! I am signing off and we will meet on the next post.

*
*
PRAISE THE LORD!
*
*

JESUS IS THE LORD NOW AND FOREVER, NOW AND FOREVER JESUS IS THE LORD AND THE PEOPLE SAY -AMEN!

Post a Comment